- PACO RABANNE – OLYMPEA A fusion of contrasts, from the salty vanilla undertones to the cashmere wood base, it will catch your attention at first spray.
- What starts off as sweet transforms into a more sophisticated blend of florals (jasmine, lily) and heady ambergris, which gives the scent more added versatility. Going from desk-to-dinner? This is the carry-on your handbag has been waiting for.
- Top notes Ginger Lily, Jasmine, Mandarin
- Heart notes Salted Vanilla
- Base notes Ambergris, Sandalwood
- The main difference between types of fragrance lies in the concentration of essences. The order of highest to lowest concentration is first Perfume, second, Eau de Parfum, third, Eau de Toilette, and fourth Eau de Cologne. Eau de Parfum contains up to 15% perfume concentrates, and Eau de Toilette contains up to 10% perfume concentrates.The composition of perfumes is a fascinating study. Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.
It is the Generic Equivalent fragrance from Inspired Fragrance and have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer. This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes.