PACO RABANNE – LADY MILLION Comes in different sizes. It is the Generic Equivalent fragrance from Inspired Fragrance and have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character,not to mislead or confuse the customer. This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes.
- PACO RABANNE – LADY MILLION is jam-packed with notes best suited for those spontaneous date nights and drinks with the girls. First it boasts a vibrant opener of bitter orange and raspberry – a spritz that’ll make quite the entrance. Then, it is followed by a bouquet of bold jasmine and orange flower which adds the hint of femininity, before settling to a heady blend of patchouli and deliciously sweet honey.
- Top notes Bitter Orange, Neroli
- Heart notes Jasmine Sambac, Orange Flower Absolute
- Base notes Honey, Patchouli
- The main difference between types of fragrance lies in the concentration of essences. The order of highest to lowest concentration is first Perfume, second, Eau de Parfum, third, Eau de Toilette, and fourth Eau de Cologne. Eau de Parfum contains up to 15% perfume concentrates, and Eau de Toilette contains up to 10% perfume concentrates.The composition of perfumes is a fascinating study. Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.