- Inspired by
- BVLGARI Omnia introduced by the Bvlgari design house in 2012. This upbeat eau du toilette for women takes simplicity to new levels to create a flirty fragrance that envelops you in elegance. Opening on juicy bergamot notes, Omnia Coral fades into a powdery heart, where subtle water lily notes accompany tangy pomegranate for a fragrance experience that entices those around you. The scent takes a sophisticated turn at the base, where musk and Virginia cedar offer a natural, woody appeal that’s comforting and familiar. illuminates, reflects, and reveals a woman’s unique radiance, her femininity, her beauty – the inexpressible, irresistible lightness of her being.
- The composition of perfumes is a fascinating study. Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.
BVLGARI Omnia fragrance notes
- Black pepper, Mandarin, Masala tea, Saffron, Ginger,
- Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Almond,
- Chocolate, Lotus blossom,Sandalwood
BVLGARI Omnia Comes in various sizes. The Generic Equivalent fragrances from Inspired Fragrance have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer. This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes