JOOP – JOOP LADIES Comes in various sizes. JOOP – JOOP LADIESThe Generic Equivalent fragrances from Inspired Fragrance have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers.Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer.This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes.
- Inspired by JOOP – JOOP LADIES
- JOOP – JOOP LADIES is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Joop! Femme was launched in 1987. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac.Blended especially for the confident woman who wants to stand out, Joop – Joop! is a knockout fragrance that will help you make a lasting impression.
- This women’s fragrance is an enticingly sweet blend of coriander, bergamot, lemon, orange blossom, jasmine, and vanilla notes. Perfect for casual wear, this scent is as ideal for the board room as it is for grabbing a quick coffee with friends.
- Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.
- JOOP – JOOP LADIESTop notes are aldehydes, coriander, fruity notes, bergamot and lemon;
- middle notes are orange blossom & jasmine.
- The main difference between types of fragrance lies in the concentration of essences. The order of highest to lowest concentration is first Perfume, second, Eau de Parfum, third, Eau de Toilette, and fourth Eau de Cologne. Eau de Parfum contains up to 15% perfume concentrates, and Eau de Toilette contains up to 10% perfume concentrates.