- Inspired by JEAN PAUL GAULTIER – FRAGILE
- JEAN PAUL GAULTIER – FRAGILE The florals in the heart are a perfect example of an abstract bouquet. This golden bouquet features the cool green of jasmine, bright indole of orange blossom and hot flesh of tuberose. Wearing Fragile is like taking a moonlit stroll through a field of flowers, each one sparkling and dancing under the moonlight.
- The composition of perfumes is a fascinating study. Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.
- JEAN PAUL GAULTIER – FRAGILE
- The NotesTop: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Ginger and Coriander
Heart: Jasmine, Tuberose, Pimento and Carnation
Base: Amber, Cedar, Vanilla and Cinnamon 
The Generic Equivalent fragrances from Inspired Fragrance have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer. This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes.