Inspired by GUCCI – OUD
- GUCCI – OUD Inspired by exotic voyages from a time past, gucci oud is an opulent, new scent. Crafted from a reimagined blend of traditional eastern ingredients, the modern unisex fragrance is rich, sensual and unmistakably Gucci.
- Top notes of mischievous raspberry, crispy pear and warm saffron evoke mesmerizing desire. At the heart of the perfume are feminine facets of orange blossom and the opulent rose. In the dry down oud, patchouli, amber and musk soften the intensity making the scent a interesting oriental experience. Oud is really prominent here, then rose ,then a touch of saffron. the oud here is not heavily in presence, it blends very well with them. The scent is much better on a woman as the beginning is too feminine. For a woman ready to use all means to seduce in special evenings.
- The composition of perfumes is a fascinating study. Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.
- Top notes of pear, raspberry and saffron
- Heart notes of Bulgarian rose and orange flower
- Base notes of natural oud oil and patchouli
The Generic Equivalent fragrances from Inspired Fragrance have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer. This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes.