- Inspired by BURBERRY MY BURBERRY
- Introducing BURBERRY My Burberry , a fruity floral Parfum Inspired by a London garden, BURBERRY My Burberry notes of glazed pomegranate, vibrant lemon and rose petal combine with crisp apple and jasmine for an intensely feminine scent.
- 2014, My Burberry eau de parfum spray embodies the spirit of effortlessly vibrant women, with a youthful energy and zest for life. This uplifting fragrance opens with delicate sweet pea notes that evoke memories of summer meadows and carefree days outdoors. Citrus notes of bergamot, mandarin orange, grapefruit and lemon lend a zesty contrast and deliver a clean, breezy finish. My Burberry’s bouquet is light and fresh, making it an exceptional option for daytime wear.
BURBERRY MY BURBERRY fragrance notes
- Top Notes
- Sweet pea, Bergamot
- Heart Notes
- Geranium, Freesia, Quince
- Base notes
- Patchouli, Damask rose, Centifolia rose
The Generic Equivalent fragrances from Inspired Fragrance have no affiliation with the original manufacturers/ designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances were created through reverse engineering, and the purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer. This web site has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners. This web site allows customers to compare prices and quality of the designer’s brand products to ours. Our fragrances are perfume oils and not original perfumes or colognes.
- The composition of perfumes is a fascinating study. Every fragrance contains a blend of top notes, middle notes, and base notes. The top notes hit almost immediately after applying a perfume, but they last mere moments. Middle notes replace the top notes, staying about one hour after application. Following the fade of the middle notes, the base notes take over. These heady scents will last for several hours, and they generally make the most memorable impression.
- Top Notes